In today’s multifaceted world of oceanography, Norinco offers scientists a simple, cost effective & successfully proven solution.
Norinco’s Annual Maintenance Contract services onboard research vessels includes maintenance, & operation of research and auxiliary equipment.
This solution allows scientists to focus on their core activities and handle even larger volumes of data for analyses and interpretation for valuable scientific and commercial purposes.
Norinco ensures the availability of well trained specialists to operate and maintain expensive research equipment at it’s best at all times, ensuring that equipment is deployed when required and data is gathered with the utmost reliability, delivering processed data to your scientists for easy and immediate analysis.
High quality data, undisturbed sea bed core samples, uncontaminated sea water samples, equipment that works on time every time- Norinco delivers.
- Operation & data gathering
- Continuous monitoring and periodic maintenance
- Repairs and Breakdown Service in consultation with OEMs when required
- Stocking of essential Spares
- Ordering of spares & consumables
Routine & condition based maintenance
- Routine & preventative maintenance as per our OEM’s guidelines
- Dry Dock Maintenance
- Mobilising OEM Engineers for breakdown/maintenance when required
- Regular calibration of equipment
- Calibration of Sensors / Equipment in consultation with OEM.
- Root cause analyses
- Multi Channel Seismic System (IONGEO, Prakla Seimos)
- Deep Sea Multibeam Echosounder (Reson, Seabeam)
- Shallow Water Multi beam Echosounder (Reson)
- CTD systems (Seabird, Idronaut)
- Thermosalinographs (Seabird)
- Automatic Weather Stations (Vaisala)
- ROV (Saab Sea EYE)
- Integrated Auto Trawl System (ITI)
- EK 60 (Simrad)
- Deep Sea and Shallow water Echosounders Atlas, L3 Communications, Kongsberg, Syquest, Simrad
- Piston Coring System (Rolls Royce- Osil)
- Multi Coring System
- Vibro Coring System
- Multi net samplers (Hydro Bios)
- Grab Samplers, Water Samplers (Norinco)
- Box Corers, Gravity Corers, Deep Sea Sampling Dredges (Norinco)
- Dynamic Positioning System (Kongsberg Maritime)
- MDM (Kongsberg, Optimare)
- Special purpose integrated Hydraulic Winches, Heave Compensation Systems, LARS and Cranes (Caley, Romica, Seamac, National Oilwel)
- Synthetic Aperture Sonar System (Ixblue)
- Acoustic Navigation Systems ( Posieden- Ixblue, HiPAP- Kongsberg Maritime)
- Pingers (Ixblue, Benthos)
- Magnetometer (Geometrics)
- Gravimeter (Syntrex, Geco Bodenseewerke)
- Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (Teledyne RDI)
- Auto Analyser (Skalar)
- Chlorophyll analyser (Skalar)
- Autosal (Guildline, RBR)
- CCTV Systems
- Oxygen Titration Systems (Dosimat)
- OMNI Moored Environmental monitoring systems (Fugro Oceanor )
- Navigational Echo Sounders (Skipper)
PROJECT AND SITE MANAGEMENT
Project scheduling, Project review and reporting
With Principals, Indian clients, Third Party Inspection agencies, Engineering and Process consultants
Project scheduling, Project review and reporting
Installation, testing and commissioning, subcontracting
Vendor Selection, Order execution, Quality assurance and control
With regulatory authorities, classification Societies
Customs clearance, local transportation
Guidance in direct and indirect tax management
AFTER SALES SERVICES
Routine, Preventive and breakdown maintenance
- Submersible pumps for crude and water
- Marine Cranes, Ship transfer systems and panel Production Lines
- Navigational and multi-bean survey echo-sounders, Hydro Acoustic Positioning Systems
- Marine reverse osmosis water purification systems
- Dynamic Position Systems for vessel navigation
- Acoustic data acquisition systems
- Marine Incinerators
- Oceanographic data acquisition systems and sea bed sampling systems
- Submersible Pumps for Crude Oil and Water
- Water electrolysis based Hydrogen generation system
- 20T GANTRY CRANE AT MAZAGON DOCK LTD – UNDER TTS CRANE DIVISION
The Government yard required a single point responsibility turnkey responsibility on TTS and also local activities like installation, testing, Third party inspections and Commissioning to be executed under Indian currency.
- STERN RAMPS AT L&T SHIPYARD – TTS SHIP EQUIPMENT DIVISION
Local support during installation and commissioning and also modifications required during installation was provided.
- KNUCKLE-BOOM CRANES AT MAZAGON DOCK AND COCHIN SHIPYARD
These were totally over 16 numbers and came up for installation and commissioning over a period of 4 years. The local activities involved installation and commissioning under Class approval procedures for handover
- Site supervision and Quality Assurance Services provided for Panel lines and Transfer systems in China
- Provided Site supervision Services for Panel Line Production Lines delivered to 2 of the Chinese Shipyards during installation, testing and commissioning which involved local procurement.
- Technical support during Production and Quality Assurance Services provided for more than 200 hydro-mechanical transfer trolleys of various capacities required in various ship handling systems provided world wide including Indian projects.